Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One up, One Down

Full disclosure: I bought a new camera yesterday. It wasn’t second hand, I don’t know how it was made, and I really don't need a new camera. It was a totally frivolous and fabulous purchase. I went into the store to get just a lens cap for my other camera and came out with the cap, a camera, and a ridiculously overpackaged memory card. Hmmm. Not simple, I can’t even find a way to stretch my trusty self delusion net over this one.

On the upside, today I ate 1 organic orange and 0 cheezies.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Hilary! I don't know how your camera was made, but if you would like to see how hot dogs are made watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwXPsTaRgc
    Although ignorance is bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deb, thanks...I think! That was cool and gross at the same time!

    ReplyDelete